Wide Spherical Bearing for Aerospace with .6250 in ball bore
- Ball - 440C stainless steel (AMS 5630), heat treated, hard chrome plated.
- Race - 17-4PH stainless steel (AMS 5643), heat treated.
- Liner - AT 3200 Bearing Liner, permanently bonded to race inside diameter, qualified to SAE-AS81820.
- Temperature Range: -65°F to + 325°F.
- "K" designates Low Torque Bearing fit. No load rotational breakaway torque can be varied to meet specific application requirements.
- Bearings listed are manufactured to conform to the dimensions, materials and configurations of Military Specifications SAE-AS14103 (grooved) and SAE-AS14102 (plain), and are approved for procurement under this specification.